Carolina Coworking Community Norms
As a registered member of Carolina Coworking, we (and your fellow members) encourage and expect you to take pride and ownership in your community. Here’s how:
- Carolina Coworking is a place to work; please refrain from bringing in small children or loud gatherings.
- Every person using Carolina Coworking MUST be a registered member.
- Regarding meeting space resources:
- You MUST reserve the Conference Center, Meeting Room and Stand Up Meetings resources
- You may not re-sell or donate your meeting space resources time
- You may purchase more time at a discounted rate
- Hours do NOT roll over or accumulate
- Regarding coworking areas:
- Please make phone calls inside one of the Call Rooms, outside, or by reserving a meeting resource if your call will last longer than 30 minutes.
- Speaker phones are NEVER allowed in the coworking area.
- A landline Polycom speakerphone is proved in Call Room One for registered members’ use.
- Please occupy only one desk at a time in the coworking area.
- The “One Hour Rule”: if you’ll be gone for longer than an hour, please pack your stuff up so your coworking desk is available for another member.
- We cannot allow dogs or pets (except service animals) at Carolina Coworking.
- Carolina Coworking is a smoke-free facility (including vapor). Please smoke/vape outside 20 feet away from windows and doors.
- You will hear other members having private conversations, as well as others may hear your conversations. You may also see private projects, or may be working on a private project – by reading these community norms, and the attached TOU, you are acknowledging terms of confidentiality to your fellow members along with yourself.
- Please refrain from bringing in strong scented food, or perfumes. Do not burn incense, candles or humidifiers, or plug in any sort of perfumes.
- Members may NOT spend their days soliciting to other members.
- Anyone caught stealing will automatically have their membership terminated. Legal action may apply.