Carolina Coworking 24×7 Access Policies
Updated as of February 21, 2020
Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Carolina Coworking is a 24×7 secure-access coworking facility. Memberships may include 24×7 access based on trust and is a privilege, which can be taken away for a violation of rules. Members with 24×7 access additionally agree to abide by all TOS and Community Norms, and 24×7 Access Policies.
These additional rules apply to memberships with 24×7 access:
- Only active account members will be allowed entry.
- Only one 24×7 member may enter the building at a time during non-staffed hours. Allow the door to close and lock completely before another member enters.
- Card key access sharing is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate loss of membership. Card key sharing is viewed by Carolina Coworking as stealing services.
- In a power-outage occurrence, members are to exit the building within 1 hour of power outage. Members may not enter facility while power is out.
- During non-staffed hours, the Conference Center will be closed and not accessible.
- Doors may not be propped open during non-staffed hours.
- Any messes made, food and beverages brought in must be cleaned up and put away.
- Do not move or bring in any major furniture during non-staffed hours.
- Do not adjust thermostats temperature settings.
- Rummaging through or entering unlocked offices, lockers, open desk spaces, storage rooms, or file cabinets is strictly prohibited and may lead to legal action.
- Do not to let anyone use your assigned Card key for any reason.
- Report any situation that appears to be Card key sharing to the Carolina Coworking Community Director.
- Carolina Coworking reserves the right to suspend or cancel the rights, privileges and membership without refund of any member whose actions are detrimental to the use, safety, and enjoyment of the facilities.
You understand that you are purchasing a membership at a 24×7 facility that allows access at any time. As such, you are aware that there will be no supervision or assistance except during staffed hours. Staffed hours may change at the sole discretion of Carolina Coworking. you am aware that if you get injured, become unconscious, suffer a stroke or heart attack or any other medical emergency or event that there will likely be no one to respond to my emergency and Carolina Coworking has no duty to provide assistance to me while you am in the building. You understand that even though the building is equipped with surveillance cameras, these record but are not monitored continuously, help will not be available during non-staffed hours.
Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability
You voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident, death, loss, cost or damage to my person or property which might arise from my use of Carolina Coworking, and you agree to hold harmless and release Carolina Coworking and all affiliated corporations, and its officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, representatives, executors, and all others from any and all liability. you also release all of those mentioned and any others acting on their behalf from any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to myself including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf or in any way arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities or the use of any equipment at Carolina Coworking during staffed or non-staffed hours.
You certify that you have read and understand all of the terms of Carolina Coworking agreement and agree to continue to abide by all of the terms of this agreement.